IT Support Services
Maindec is committed to providing quality education for IT professionals. We believe that learning is more important than training, and part of that commitment, our courses are designed to ensure that attendees acquire understanding rather than mere knowledge.
Our Training services provide scheduled UNIX and Oracle training courses across the UK and we also deliver bespoke workshops customised for support professionals.
UNIX and Oracle Training
Our courses have been designed to ensure that people can fulfil their job role and also help prepare delegates for certification in Oracle, Red Hat, Solaris, MySQL, Linux, SUSE Linux, Java and HP-UX .
Scheduled courses are available in 6 centres throughout the UK including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, Leeds and Edinburgh. We also provide training on our client's premises, this training can be tailored to the specific needs of the client.
For a full list of available courses please click on the logo
below or click
To book or discuss your training needs, please contact a training consultant at email@example.com
Maindec courses are based on hands-on labs which we use to train our own employees - as well as customers. The labs are designed to help all attendees learn the skills they need.
Maindec instructors are support specialists who are actively employed to use the skills they teach. They can therefore share real-world practical experience with all attendees. This experience-sharing is a key element of the learning ethos that Maindec encourages on all its courses.
Why choose Maindec?
- ISO9001 Quality Registered
- Full training needs analysis
- Courses are tailored to meet our customers' needs
- Small classes ensure maximum focus
- Cost savings for our customers
- Instructors who are expert in the subjects they teach
Maindec provides the following hands-on training courses:
- OpenVMS for System Administrators
- Tru64 UNIX for System Administrators
- Supporting and troubleshooting HP ProLiant Servers
- Supporting and troubleshooting IBM System-X Servers
- Supporting and troubleshooting SUN Sparc Servers
- Supporting and troubleshooting HP SAN's
- Supporting Tru64 DEC UNIX LSM
- Supporting HPUX LVM
- Supporting Solaris Sun Disksuite
Real world training using hands-on labs to reinforce what has been learnt.
Tailored courses that provide specific training requirements as specified by our customers that cross the boundaries of hardware, software or system admin skills.
Please contact our Training Department on 01628 810 977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org